Perfect Place for Sight Seeing
The great advantage of staying at the C Luxury Palace & Hostel despite the high standard of accommodation and independence is the fantastic location and how central you will find yourself. Situated just a 5 to 10 minute walk from Termini Station – the transport hub of Rome – guests therefore have direct access not only to the Eternal City’s two main airports, but also to the city’s underground network lines. This means that within moments, you can visit all of the main tourist attractions with the minimum of hassle.
Many of these attractions lie on Line A of the metro underground network, and you’ll be pleased to know that by staying with us you are only 2 mins away from the Vittorio Emanuele metro station on the A Line. This means that you can easily visit sights such as the Vatican, Sistine Chapel, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain and more. From the B line from Cavour station or Termini you can also see the Coliseum, Imperial Roman Forum, huge Basilica of St Paul and more.
That said, guests to the C Luxury Palace & Hostel can also simply stroll through the cobbled streets and soak up Rome’s unique atmosphere as we are also within easy walking distance of the Basilica of St Mary Major, the trendy district of Monti, the Basilica of St John Lateran, the Holy Steps and even the Coliseum and Imperial Forum. See our ‘At a Glance’ list below or check the interactive map on our Location (location page link) page for more information.
So what are you waiting for? Book Now!
At a Glance
- Basilica of S. Maria Maggiore (walking distance)
- Termini Station (walking distance)
- Opera House (walking distance)
- Trendy district of Monti (walking distance)
- Coliseum (walking distance)
- Imperial Roman Forum (walking distance)
- Piazza Venezia (walking distance)
- Trevi Fountain (2 stops from Termini)
- Spanish Steps (3 stops from Termini)
- Basilica of St John Lateran and Holy Steps (3 stops from Termini)
- Piazza del Popolo and Villa Borghese (4 stops from Termini)
- St Peter’s Basilica, Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel (6 stops from Termini)
- Coliseum (2 stops from Termini on B Line)
- Circus Maximus (3 stops from Termini on B Line)
- Basilica of St Paul (6 stops from Termini on B Line)
- THE BATHS OF DIOCLETIAN ( WALKING DISTANCE )
- UNDERGROUND BASILICA OF PORTA MAGGIORE ( IN FRONT OF THE ENTRANCE OF THE PALACE )
- TRAMJAZZ ( WALKING DISTANCE )
- THE NEW EATALY OF PIAZZA DELLA REPUBBLICA